As the name suggests, Exhale PM, reviewed in the Globe Newswire here, comes with a host of natural ingredients that may allow users to feel calm, composed, and relaxed through the course of their day-to-day activities.
As per a recent study released by the AIS (American Institute of Stress), a whopping 30% of the American adult population currently suffers from various mental and physical symptoms related to ‘extreme stress’. Not only that, as per a survey conducted by the New York Post in 2019, about 55 percent of the US population claims to suffer from daily stress-induced issues (emanating primarily from their work-related goals and targets).
In fact, research has suggested that continual stress can result in various neural problems, such as Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), which according to many clinical experts is one of the most intense chronic pain conditions that an individual can suffer from. For those unaware, RSD essentially hijacks the workings of one’s neurotransmitters, resulting in the constant relay of pain-related sensations throughout the body.
What’s more is that there is still no cure for it and as per most doctors, the condition can only continue to become much worse – much like other progressively deteriorative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
In this regard, one can think of Exhale PM as a dietary supplement that, according to the official website, seeks to address several neurological problems that an individual may be faced with (such as RSD). In terms of its composition, the product comes packed with a wide array of herbs, plant extracts, minerals, vitamins, that have been clinically proven to help release any stress that may have accumulated in our body as a result of various conscious/unconscious factors.
Exhale PM Benefits
Exhale PM may also be useful in delivering other tangible health benefits such as:
(i) Physical Optimisation: The nutrients contained in this formula may be able to help spur one’s innate metabolic processes, thus allowing users to maximize their overall physical output in a quick, seamless manner.
(ii) Emotional Wellbeing: An often overlooked aspect of Exhale PM is that it may be able to help spur the release of essential compounds like dopamine, various endorphins within our system. As many of our readers may be well aware, dopamine is also known as the “happiness hormone” and is responsible for the regulation of one’s emotional stability and overall wellbeing.
(iii) Digestive Enhancement: According to the manufacturer, each serving of Exhale PM features several active agents that can potentially help spur the operational utility of our stomach and intestines, thus allowing for our digestive processes to be enhanced in a highly streamlined fashion. Not only that, the product may even be useful in mitigating various symptoms related to issues such as heartburn, bloating, etc.
(iv) Testosterone Production: While this claim cannot be verified by us, the official product website states that daily ingestion of Exhale PM may be able to greatly enhance the rate at which the male body can produce testosterone, a vital hormone that governs a whole host of physical processes such as:
- It aids in the development of muscle fibers as well as assists in faster recovery after strenuous workouts.
- It helps increase the sexual proclivity of men, even as they become older.
- It helps spur the growth of body hair in men.
So What Exactly Does ‘Exhale PM’ Contain?
As pointed out in an earlier paragraph, each serving of this supplement comes packed with a wide array of efficacious ingredients including:
Holy Basil Leaf
Scientifically referred to as Ocimum tenuiflorum, holy basil has been shown to help reduce any stress accumulations that may be present in one’s body – primarily via the expulsion of lactic acid, a compound that has been clinically shown to induce stress and fatigue in one’s system.
Not only that, but daily ingestion can also allow the body to effectively tackle some viral infections and other unwanted biological agents that may have infiltrated the body. Other benefits include:
- It may be useful in lowering one’s unhealthy blood sugar levels
- It can help regulate one’s LDL/HDL levels (i.e. cholesterol)
- Thanks to its lubrication properties, it may be useful in easing joint pain
- Owing to its antibacterial properties, it may be useful in optimizing the functional capacity of one’s digestive organs.
A common ingredient that is found in many high-quality stimulants, L-Tyrosine has been used for the last decade or so in the preparation of many Western medicines for stress alleviation purposes. This is because the compound can help spur the release of certain neurotransmitters that can enhance one’s mental performance greatly.
Not only that, but researchers have also found that it can be used as an effective remedy for more serious conditions including depression and attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD).
- Other common benefits that are associated with the regular intake of L-Tyrosine include:
- It may be useful in improving one’s alertness, attention, and focus levels
- Some studies have alluded to the fact that the compound appears to alleviate a host of physical and mental issues when an individual is exposed to acute environmental stressors.
Much like the other ingredients contained in this product, Phosphatidylserine can be used for tackling some cognitive issues. For example, studies have shown that the compound can help slow down the onslaught of Alzheimer’s disease, as well as improve one’s thinking mechanisms. Not only that, but it can also be used as a stress-release agent, allowing users to obtain other peripheral benefits such as:
- It can be used to potentially mitigate issues such as attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- It may be useful in treating individuals suffering from anxiety, chronic stress, and depression
- It may potentially help maximize one’s athletic output by preventing exercise-induced stress.
As many of our readers may be aware, Leucine is an essential amino acid that is needed for the facilitation of various key protein synthesis reactions in the human body. For example, it helps in the production of ATP, a compound that is needed by our cells for various functions. Not only that, but leucine is also useful for other things such as:
- It can help in the faster regeneration of tissues in the human body
- It may be useful in spurring the activity ratio of the human metabolic system, thus allowing individuals to lose weight and get in shape in a quick, efficient manner.
Ashwagandha is an ancient Indian medicinal herb that is used in the preparation of various ayurvedic medicines. Over the course of the last couple of decades, some researchers in the West have started to use the natural plant for relief from stress and anxiety. However, Ashwagandha can also be employed to other medical issues such as:
- It may be useful in combating various mental ailments including depression.
- Regular intake may be useful in boosting fertility as well as spur the production rate of testosterone in men.
- It may be useful in enhancing an individual’s innate brain functions.
Cordyceps Mushroom Extract
Colloquially referred to as ‘caterpillar fungus’, this mushroom has been found to deliver the human body a wide array of benefits such as increased exercise performance, enhanced immunity, improved stress release, etc.
Not only that, an increasing number of skincare manufacturers have been making use of cordyceps thanks to their various anti-aging properties. Some of the other core facets of this natural extract include:
- It may be able to prevent the growth of various cancerous tumors in our bodies.
- It can help individuals with type-2 diabetes control their blood sugar levels effectively
- It contains certain active agents that may be able to improve one’s circulatory functions (primarily via the alleviation of any inflammation-related symptoms that one may be facing).
As many of our readers may be well aware, L-Theanine is commonly found in many pre-post workout supplements since it has the ability to act as a stimulant (allowing users to maximize their focus and attention levels). Not only that, daily use can help individuals control their blood pressure levels as well as provide quick and efficient relief from sinusitis.
Other core ingredients include Vitamin B6, B12, C, D, and magnesium. In terms of dosage, three capsules should be ingested daily along with a glass of lukewarm water.
Where Can I Buy Exhale PM?
The easiest, most convenient way of making a purchase is via the official company website – i.e. https://exhaleforsleep.com. At the time of writing this review, a single bottle of this supplement is available for a base sum of $69. Furthermore, each purchase comes backed by a full money-back guarantee in case users are not satisfied with the quality of the product. To facilitate a refund, all one has to do is write to the following address: 3100 Technology Drive Plano, TX 75074 or call: (888) 380-7935.
Payments can be facilitated via a host of secure means including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, and Discover.
More Like This: Revitaa Pro Reviews: No Side Effects or Customer Complaints?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.